As part of any project that requires creating vehicle access to your property (dropped kerbs) you will need to apply for approval from the Highways Authority. Firestone Surfacing have a wealth of experience undertaking this type of work and the process involved in gaining permission. We are approved under the New Roads & Street Works Act 1991 to carry out vehicular crossings.

– You will need an “Application to construct a Vehicle Crossing (dropped kerb) over the highway, footway or verge (Section 184 Permit)”

– Current Streetworks Accreditation information & Current Public Liability Insurance Information will be provided by Firestone Surfacing to finalise your application.